- PLEASE SEE BELOW AND CLICK ON FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS REGARDING COVID VACCINATIONS -
If you are in need of assistance please call the Senior Center at 860-647-3211
Office will be staffed during normal hours.
Phones, emails and other communication will continue to be monitored and responded to.
Meal Service (pick-up and delivery options) and transportation services will continue, we will continue to assess these operations based on community need and the safety of our staff.
All other routine operations are suspended.
For further information please contact:
The Manchester Senior Center at 860-647-3211 or The Manchester Health Department at 860-647-3173
For up to date information regarding the Coronavirus please refer to: www.CDC.gov/COVID19
- Please follow the link for a brief description of all the classes and activities that take place at the Senior Center. Find the class for you and join the Center today. UPDATED GENERAL PROGRAM DESCRIPTION LISTING - See the Monthly Newsletter or call us at 860-647-3211 for specific dates and times.
- Grocery Shopping Policy - Please Read - Very Important
- Click here for Grocery Shopping details
- Want to see what else is going on at the Senior Center? Take a look at our Monthly JANUARY 2021 Newsletter! IMPORTANT - PAGE 4, 5, & 6 - for FAQ's regarding COVID Vaccinations
- Monthly Activities - 2020-21 - Have been suspended until further notice - Please see JANUARY 2021 Newsletter
- Monthly MACC MENU 2020 - please see page 3 of the JANUARY 2021 Newsletter for Meal delivery/pickup served promptly at 12:00 noon
- Lunch Detail Information - If you should have additional questions or require more information, please contact the front office staff at 860-647-3211 or ask to speak to the Director, Eileen Faust, 860-647-3211.