Bocce Season will begin on Wednesday, May 10th
Schedules and Rosters will be available at the front office to pick up on Wednesday, May 3rd
- Please follow the link for a brief description of all the classes and activities that take place at the Senior Center. Find the class for you and join the Center today. GENERAL PROGRAM DESCRIPTIONS- See the Monthly Newsletter or call us at 860-647-3211 for specific dates and times.
- Grocery Shopping Policy - Please Read - Very Important
- Click here for Grocery Shopping details
- Want to see what else is going on at the Senior Center? Take a look at our Monthly Newsletter
- Health Fair IS May 4th
- Monthly Activities - May 2017
- The Senior Center is open during the day, Monday - Friday, from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. for a variety of classes, programs and activities. Request for transportation should be made by 3:00 p.m., the day before the desired date.
- Monthly CRT May Menu- Meals are served promptly at 12:00 noon. CRT MEALS AVAIL M-F.
- Lunch Detail Information - If you should have additional questions or require more information, please contact the front office staff at 860-647-3211 or ask to speak to the Director, Eileen Faust, 860-647-3211.