Nutrition Educational Program
The Manchester Health Department is offering a two hour nutrition class for four weeks starting on Monday, May 7, 2018 at West Hill Congregate located at 10 Ada Lane from 2:30 PM to 4:30 PM. Krissy Anderson a Community Nutrition Educator will do a one hour cooking class followed by a cooking demonstration which will include participant participation and eating what is cooked. Topics to be covered include label reading, fibers and sugars, shopping on a budget, fast foods and saturated and unsaturated fats and much more. Maximum class size is 10 and registration is required. Call the Manchester Health Department at (860) 647-3173 to register.
- Please follow the link for a brief description of all the classes and activities that take place at the Senior Center. Find the class for you and join the Center today. GENERAL PROGRAM DESCRIPTIONS- See the Monthly Newsletter or call us at 860-647-3211 for specific dates and times.
- Grocery Shopping Policy - Please Read - Very Important
- Click here for Grocery Shopping details
- Want to see what else is going on at the Senior Center? Take a look at our Monthly Newsletter
- Monthly Activities - APRIL 2018
- The Senior Center is open during the day, Monday - Friday, from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. for a variety of classes, programs and activities. Request for transportation should be made by 3:00 p.m., the day before the desired date.
- Monthly MACC APRIL MENU 2018 - Meals are served promptly at 12:00 noon.
- Lunch Detail Information - If you should have additional questions or require more information, please contact the front office staff at 860-647-3211 or ask to speak to the Director, Eileen Faust, 860-647-3211.